function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shakila Gshakila G 

How to send the data to third party Application when the record is getting created in salesforce?

Hi All,

I want to send  a record third party Application..whenever the records getting created in salesforce.

KIndly provide me some solution how to send it .
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shakila,

May I suggest you please refer to below help documents which might help you further with the above requirement. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
shakila Gshakila G
Can you share me some sample code?
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Shakila,

Lightning Data and Data.com connect you with firmographic, industry, and region-specific data from third-party providers.
You license Lightning Data packages directly from providers, and you use a convenient unified interface to integrate data
from all third-party sources into Salesforce.
1. Use Third-Party Data to Update and Add Records to Salesforce
A rule set up by your Salesforce admin compares your accounts, contacts, and leads to data from a third-party source—Lightning Data or Data.com.
Depending on how your admin sets up the rule, your records are updated as information changes. Or your admin can give you purchase credits to
import Lightning Data records to add to Salesforce as accounts.
2.Set Up and Monitor Data Integration
Set up Lightning Data or Data.com data services to update your existing records or import new ones. Monitor match rates and updates

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha

Naren9Naren9
Hi Shakila,
You can write a Apex code and call the external Webservice or Rest API or SoapAPI to send the data from Salesforce to 3rd party application.
Lightning Data and Data.com is used to Update the Salesforce Data from 3rd party Application.But your requirement is to update the 3rd Party Application with Salesforce Data.

Thanks,
Naren
Prasanth S K 4Prasanth S K 4
@Shakila - by any chance did you get a luck with the solution for your question. If YES, could you please share the code solution here... that would be a great help!!

Thank you!