function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TC AdminTC Admin 

S-Doc CSS formating font in a related list table

Hi All,

I hope someone can help. I'm trying to change the font and font size WITHIN a related list on an S-Doc.  I have managed to change the table headers, footer etc but I cannot see where I change hte font of the results of the related list.

This is what It currently looks like
User-added imageThis is the code on the table:
<!-- ******************** RELATED LIST SECTION UNIQUEID:46********************-->
<style type="text/css">table.table46 {border:none; border-collapse:collapse; border-spacing:0px;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10pt; width:100% }
.table46header {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;border:none;color:#FFFFFF;background-color:#FF8200;}
.table46footer {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;border:none; height: 30px}
.table46RowEven{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;}
.table46RowOdd{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;}
.table46col0{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;text-align:left;}
.table46col1{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;text-align:left;}
.table46col2{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;text-align:left;}
.table46col3{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;text-align:left;}
.table46col4{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;text-align:left;}
.table46col5{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;text-align:left;}
</style>
<table align="left" class="table46">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Product Code</span></span></th>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Item Description</span></span></th>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Quantity</span></span></th>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Unit MRSP</span></span></th>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Extended Cost</span></span></th>
			<th class="table46header"><span style="font-size:11px;"><span style="font-family:verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Extended Cost</span></span></th>
		</tr>
		<!--{{!
<lineitems><class>table46</class>
<listname>opportunitylineitems</listname>
<column>PricebookEntry.Product2.productcode</column>
<column>PricebookEntry.Product2.name</column>
<column format-number="######" >quantity</column>
<column format-number="###.##" >PricebookEntry.Product2.rrp__c</column>
<column format-number="######.##" >gross_sale_for_opp__c</column>
<column format-number="######.##" >gross_sale_for_opp__c</column>
</lineitems>
}}-->
	</tbody>
</table>
<!-- ******************** END RELATED LIST SECTION UNIQUEID:46********************--><br />

Any ideas?
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi TC,

I went through the query of yours, regarding S-docs font.

-As i can see  :“.table35header {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;color:#FFFFFF; background-color} “
 This Class is used in your header.
-You can create a similar class and add them to the Column.
-Or else you can do this .table35col0{text-align:left;} in here Add font size too that you want, In all the Columns that should work. 

“.table46col0{border-top:none ;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;text-align:left;font-size:10pt}”

-Check for the CSS in the S-docs it doesnt support dynamic CSS.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha