function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Impact DevImpact Dev 

Edit Authentication Page with Visualforce

Greetings,

One of my users has pointed out that the Salesforce authenticator (2fa) page does not auto focus on the entry bar. This should be an easy .focus() edit if I'm correct, though I'm not sure if the authentication page is modifiable to begin with. 

I figure it may be a security concern and thus not available for edit. Otherwise I'm just looking in the wrong places, I'm admittedly not a Visualforce Wiz. 

Anyone have pointers?

Best,
-Damon
ProlayProlay
I could not understand what do you mean by "does not auto focus on the entry bar". Would you elaborate on it.
Impact DevImpact Dev
Of course: Users who sign in to Salesforce with 2 factor authentication setup are prompted iwth a window to enter their code. This page:

User-added image

We're looking to select the verification code box when the page loads, so users can just start typing the number without clicking in. 
ProlayProlay
This is the Out-Of-The-Box functionality. To create custom Login Flow, please consult https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=security_login_flow.htm&type=5
Impact DevImpact Dev
Are you sure the login flow would be relevant? From the article you linked, it looks like it would only come into play after the authentication has passed: "Salesforce directs users to the login flow after they authenticate but before they access your org or community.".
ProlayProlay
This is the Salesforce Out-Of-The-Box functionality. I think we can't change it. You can talk to your Salesforce Account Manager and discuss it with him/her