function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash 

Make sure the 'bearLocation' and 'bearSupervisor' Lightning web components have been added to the Bear record page.

Hi Team,

Iam facing error 
Make sure the 'bearLocation' and 'bearSupervisor' Lightning web components have been added to the Bear record page.
User-added image
on these trailhead module
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/lwc-build-flexible-apps/single-record?trailmix_creator_id=strailhead&trailmix_id=lightning-web-components

I have added them in record page 
User-added imagei have made activation as org default in record page.

Thanks,
Bhanu Prakash
Best Answer chosen by bhanu_prakash
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bhanu,

Greetings to you!

You need to activate the updated page as App Default using Click Assign to Apps and assign it to Ursus Park.

If the problem still persists then you might have created a duplicate lightning record page definition. 
Go to Setup -> Object Manager -> Bear -> Lightning Record Page -> you will probably see two "Bear Record Page" -> Edit and make sure that both of them have the Lightning Web Components added.

Alternatively, when you go to Bear Record -> Setup -> Edit Page, you will see the page label and developer name. The validation process is looking for the developer name of "Bear_Record_Page". Make sure the component is added to this page.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bhanu,

Greetings to you!

You need to activate the updated page as App Default using Click Assign to Apps and assign it to Ursus Park.

If the problem still persists then you might have created a duplicate lightning record page definition. 
Go to Setup -> Object Manager -> Bear -> Lightning Record Page -> you will probably see two "Bear Record Page" -> Edit and make sure that both of them have the Lightning Web Components added.

Alternatively, when you go to Bear Record -> Setup -> Edit Page, you will see the page label and developer name. The validation process is looking for the developer name of "Bear_Record_Page". Make sure the component is added to this page.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
Pargavi Selvaraj 7Pargavi Selvaraj 7
Hi Khan Bhanu
Thank you for your answer. It really helps me to solve the issue.
Pulkit Malhotra 6Pulkit Malhotra 6
Hi @khan Anas

I am getting this error.

We can't find a child component with a bear record attribute in the HTML for the 'bearList' component.

Can you please help me out in this.

Thanks and Regards,
Pulkit Malhotra
junzaimon daimonzijunzaimon daimonzi
BearのLightning Pageを下記にしたら、クリアしました。
Labelを 「Record Page」
Developer Nameを「Bear_Record_Page」
Prasanth SalamkayalaPrasanth Salamkayala
Thanks Khan Anas.It worked
Daniel LuizDaniel Luiz

Hi @khan Anas!

Your answer help me a lot! Thanks!