+ Start a Discussion
NehaaaNehaaa 

unable to view package dependencies in lightning

Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Nehaa,

To view the dependencies and operational scope for a package, Apex class, Apex trigger, or Visualforce page:

1. Navigate to the appropriate component from Setup:
2. For packages, enter Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Packages.
3. For Apex classes, enter Apex Classes in the Quick Find box, then select Apex Classes.
4. For Apex triggers, from the management settings for the appropriate object, go to Triggers.
5. For Visualforce pages, enter Visualforce Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Visualforce Pages.
6. Select the name of the component.
7. Click View Dependencies for a package, or Show Dependencies for all other components, to see a list of objects that depend upon the selected component.
Also please refer the following link that may be helpful to you:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=about_dependencies.htm&type=5

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
NehaaaNehaaa
Hi Deepali,

I have followed the above approach only but using the'View Dependency' button on Lightning experience gives the Invalid Organization error.
but if we navigate from View Components then the available buttons onthat page again has 'View Dependency' then from there I am able to see without any error.

This page is only accessible to the organization which uploaded the package. If this organization is a sandbox copy, you will need to use the original production organization to access this page. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.