function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sean Thurston 8Sean Thurston 8 

Could not find a deployment with the Developer Name 'live_agent_setup_flow'

Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat Project 

I've completed all the steps in this module as stated and when I go to verify step I get this error message: Could not fine a Deployment with the Developer Name 'live_agent_setup_flow'. It does not say to create this flow anywhere in this module.

Anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? 
Julia ReedJulia Reed
Following - just encountered the same issue. 
Sergiu SecrierSergiu Secrier

Hi,
Try these steps to pass the challenge:
Service Setup -> Live Agent -> Deployments -> create another deployment ( leave Web Support Chat Deploymen as-is) with name and API  w'live_agent_setup_flow' 
Then try to check challenge. You will get another errore like 'Could not find a Chat Snap-In with the Developer Name 'Chat_Agents' and you should follow the steps in Best Answer at this link: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000lSQRQA2 until the screenshot (in Snap-in Deployments make sure so the API name is not null).

On next step of module, just follow the steps and on "Define the Snap-in Deployment - For Live Agent Button, select Web Support Chat" if you choose Live Agent, will be the same to pass.
Really i don't know if the challenge steps are wrong or we missed something.

Angela Davis 33Angela Davis 33
I think we missed something because I redid it in another Playground and I got the error message above instead. I did the next task and then went back and updated the Snap-In (from Service Settings) as the developer name was missing, it just had the label. I passed it too, but not sure what I missed initially.
lcycuglcycug
After completion of the third step "Create a Chat Snap-in", Change the developer name of Live Agent Deployments "Web Support Chat Deployment" to "live_agent_setup_flow"; Change that of "Web Support Chat" in "Chat Buttons and Automated Invitations" to "Chat_Agents" and also the developer name of "Chat Deployment" in "Snap-ins".
User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
Himanshu DukhandeHimanshu Dukhande
Thanks lcycug.. that solved my problem!!
Mourad KHEROUFMourad KHEROUF
Hi,
Thank you for your answer which helped me to pass the step, however I would like to know why you gave this develpoper name while it does not say to create that anywhere in this module.
Thanks in advance!!
I just wanna learn how to think😀😉

Mónica MalagónMónica Malagón

Hello, for the module "Enable Chat Agent and Communities" I had the same problem " Could not find a Deployment with the Developer Name 'live_agent_setup_flow'" and only change the field: "Developer Name" to "live_agentsetup_flow" and works! 
1. Enter Deployments in Quick Find, then select Deployments.
2. Click Edit next to Chat Setup Flow.
3. Update the Developer Name to 'live_agent_setup_flow'"
4. Click Save.

User-added image

Arnab561Arnab561
Thank you  Icycug