function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dave The RaveDave The Rave 

Process Builder - add contact to specific campaign

Process Builder - add contact to specific campaign

Our customers will log into our website (managed by 3rd party) and register for an event. 3rd party sends API to update a picklist (multiple select) field on the contact record. The contact needs to be added to a specific campaign based on the value most recently change/added to the contact record.

Field is EventName_c

Values: EventA, EventB, EventC

If the value is EventA then the contact needs to be added to Campaign = Event A
If the value is EventB then the contact needs to be added to Campaign = Event B etc.

After several months the field EventName_c will have several values, depending on how many events a contact registers for.

I can see how to add a contact to a campaign, but not a way to choose the campaign based on the value of a specific field on the contact object.

Any ideas?

In the same process flow, I then need to send the contact a template email, but again based on the specific event they have chosen.

Dave, (and no we are not looking to purchase marketing automation software)
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello, 

Could you please let me know what is the relationship you have ot for contact and campaign?

Thanks
karthik

Dave The RaveDave The Rave
Hi Kartik, thanks for answering my post. The relationship is: Lookup Relationship - CampaignMember to Contact Lookup Relationship- CampaignMember to Campaign Regards, Dave