function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gabriel NypaverGabriel Nypaver 

Ensure that you are following all the instructions for posting to a Chatter group.

I'm getting an error on the Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users badge in the Create Chatter Groups section.

I'm following the directions down to a T but I keep getting this: "Ensure that you are following all the instructions for posting to a Chatter group."
Best Answer chosen by Gabriel Nypaver
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gabriel,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please double check if you are connected to the right playground and validating the challenge against the right one?

Still, if the problem persists I would recommend you to give a try in a brand new playground which should probably do the trick.

For more information please refer to below link which might help you further. Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gabriel,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please double check if you are connected to the right playground and validating the challenge against the right one?

Still, if the problem persists I would recommend you to give a try in a brand new playground which should probably do the trick.

For more information please refer to below link which might help you further. Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
No luck. Doing it in a new playground yielded the same results. I think I've isolated the problem to the All Support Chatter Group. Either the trailhead gives us the wrong text to post or there's something wrong with the validation it's using to check this challage.
Figure it out. I wasn't formatting one of the post correctly. Thanks Nagendra, that link help a lot!
Paul BoydPaul Boyd
It is a GLithey in TrailHead, I copied the text from lesson for the "All Sales" group and No problem, but You cannot do that with the b"All Support" group for some strange Reason?????

1.  Copy this text here "Hi Support people! Here is some quick training on how to use the @mention feature, to bring another user or even an entire group into a Chatter conversation" 
2. Paste it on the "Share an update" field as regular. 
3. Make sure the text is entered without any braking line and is continuous just as in point 1.
4.  Leave an empty row

5. Paste the link 
6. Share the post
Melanie MagriMelanie Magri
Thanks for sharing Paul! It works for me to! In fact, the problem was in the text.
Sateesh Kumar ChinigepalliSateesh Kumar Chinigepalli
Yes! the only problem here is while copying the same text, its getting more line Breaks, so you can simply delete the line breaks in between the text and can simply try, and for URL link also we dont need to place link seperately, it automatically takes link for the same..so simply go and Share as is.