function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Surender reddy SalukutiSurender reddy Salukuti 

about Certification

Hi Every one ,

Hi i am planiing to write Salesforce platform developer 1 certification exam please give me suggetions how can i prepare for this exam and which blogs i can fallow .
recently if any one wrote this exam please guide me.

Thank you
Surender Reddy
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Surender,

Salesforce offers a number of certifications that can be found here.
If you are happy configuring the platform with a point-n-click approach, the Salesforce Certified Administrator is a good start. However, if you're like me, and will only be satisfied learning the underpinnings of the platform, the best place to start in my opinion is the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.

PREREQUISITES
Before we get started, I would highly recommend creating a free Salesforce Developer Account by going here. The account will entitle you to:

A free Developer instance of Salesforce.
Access to hundreds of free online courses at Salesforce Trailhead. (This will likely become your favorite go-to spot, so feel free to check it out now.)
In addition to the above, the only other prerequisites are:

Experience programming in an Object-Oriented programming language like
Java
or
C#
Willingness to learn a new Object-Oriented programming language a.k.a
Apex.
Willingness to read a lot of reference material.
But fear not! Like any certification, there is a method to the madness and I will guide you through a strategic approach of making it through successfully.

Please follow the below links to get more specific information:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/credentials/platformdeveloperi

https://captechconsulting.com/blogs/how-to-pass-salesforce-certified-platform-developer-i-exam-part-1-of-2

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi