function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pardhu ThottempudiPardhu Thottempudi 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: OMPWBZKK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: OMPWBZKK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pardhu,

Greetings to you!

You might have multiple Lighting pages with the same name. Go to Setup > Lightning App Builder. You need only 1 Lightning page. Delete all other pages with the same name. Or change the Label of the page.

This error may occur due to some pre-existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges. I would suggest you try in a new trailhead playground.

I request you please post the Trailhead module/project name and what you have tried so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Pardhu ThottempudiPardhu Thottempudi
Hi Khan,

Thank u Khan for u r quick response 
please find for u reference.
In Project  Quick start:Aura Components
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/quickstart-lightning-components/quickstart-lightning-components3
Create and Add an Aura Component to the Record Page
Regards,
Pardha Saradhi.Thottempudi
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Please try the above solution, it will work.
Denis Omkar Dal MolinDenis Omkar Dal Molin
Thank you, Khan Anas.
Deleteing one of the Lightning pages I had solved the issue and enabled to pass this step :-)! 
Subhrut TaoriSubhrut Taori
This type of error came to me when you are trying to bulid process builder and clone it to another version. For this, you must delete the older version of the process. Hope this might work for you also.
David HuddlestonDavid Huddleston
Khan,

Thank you after 2 hours of debugging all I had to do was delete the second record type.  Boy that was frustrating.

Thank you again for your help!

Dave
Abhinandana Gotam 13Abhinandana Gotam 13
Khan Anas,
Thank you for the solution. I worked for a long time debugging the issue. Still wondering how is this connected to a second lightning page and how did that even get created in the first place. Anyways thanks again. Cleared the step in challenge. 
Gustavo Silva 7Gustavo Silva 7
Hi Khan! Thanks for the resolution. It helped me a lot! 
Ivan MuñozIvan Muñoz

Hi @khan Anas
I'm having the same problem, and it not solves after delete the others lightning pages. Is there any other option than create a new playground? Could you help me please?

I got the problem from this module:
Customize the User Interface for a Recruiting App>Create an Object-Specific Quick Action

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/customize-the-ui-for-a-recruiting-app/create-object-specific-quick-action

Chetan Awate 9Chetan Awate 9

HI Pardhu,

Here the issue is we cannot query FullName field if we do have multiple fexipages on same object 
Query FullName field only if the query result contains no more than one record. Otherwise, an error is returned. If more than one record exists, use multiple queries to retrieve the records.
Solution:
You can query instead NamespacePrefix + DeveloperName and use wherever you want FullName  (FullName = NamespacePrefix + DeveloperName).
I hope this will helpfull