function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Garg AnkitGarg Ankit 

I want to make a checkbox ticked automatically if field “Days since last acctivity” is greater than 7 and field “Visit Frequency” is is set to weekly. Please note “days since last activity “ field is formula field with date and “Visit Frequency “ field is

I want to make a checkbox ticked automatically if field “Days since last acctivity” is greater than 7 and field “Visit Frequency” is is set to weekly. Please note “days since last activity “ field is formula field with date and “Visit Frequency “ field is a picklist. 
Best Answer chosen by Garg Ankit
Gabriel C FerreiraGabriel C Ferreira
You can make your checkbox field as a fórmula field:
Days_since_last_acctivity__c > 7 &&  ISPICKVAL(Visit_Frequency__c, 'weekly')
I assume that "Days_since_last_acctivity__c" is a fórmula field of number type. If that field is a fórmula field of Date type, you may have to calculate the days between that date and today, just change the first part:
TODAY() - 7 <= Days_since_last_activity__c
If this helped solved your issue, please mark as the best answer.

Best Regards.

All Answers

Gabriel C FerreiraGabriel C Ferreira
You can make your checkbox field as a fórmula field:
Days_since_last_acctivity__c > 7 &&  ISPICKVAL(Visit_Frequency__c, 'weekly')
I assume that "Days_since_last_acctivity__c" is a fórmula field of number type. If that field is a fórmula field of Date type, you may have to calculate the days between that date and today, just change the first part:
TODAY() - 7 <= Days_since_last_activity__c
If this helped solved your issue, please mark as the best answer.

Best Regards.
This was selected as the best answer
Garg AnkitGarg Ankit
Thanks Gabriel,

This has helped a lot.

Can I also see if that account is touched twice in a Week where the "Visit Frequency" field (This is a Picklist) is set to "Weekly" ? If that Account is touched twice where the "Visit Frequency" is Weekly, then the Sales reps are exeeding the Visit Frequency and this is Exactly i want to monitor.