function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SONAL GSONAL G 

On behalf send email is not working

Hi,
I am sending an email through apex class to users. Email is going from (noreply@salesforce.com; on behalf of; XXX <xxx@xxx.com>.)
From user is current logged in user's email address which is my office email id. Previously it was working fine but now its has stopped. I checked Salesforce Email log file in column L value is "reading confirmation", Column O showing "550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from xxx.com is not accepted due to\r\n550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy".

Can anyone help me on this ?
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
To remove "noreply@salesforce.com on behalf of" follow these steps:
Click on Setup | Email Administration | Deliverability 
Locate the Email Security Compliance section
Deselect the Enable Sender ID compliance box 
Click Save

https://brainshark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218294143-Remove-noreply-salesforce-com-on-behalf-of-when-sending-an-email-from-Salesforce
SONAL GSONAL G
Hi,
@Raj Thank you for your quick reply.
I have tried your suggetion but it's not working me. Mails are not getting delivered and I do not want to remove "noreply@salesforce.com on behalf of". I am ok with if email goes with on behalf. The issue is email is not getting delivered.
I checked Salesforce Email log file in column L value is "reading confirmation", Column O showing "550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from xxx.com is not accepted due to\r\n550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy".