function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Krutika BhavsarKrutika Bhavsar 

Service Cloud Super badge

Hi All,

I am stuck at challenge no:4   Case  Routing Configuration.
Gettting an error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find the 'Basic Cases' configuration. Ensure you set up the routing for Basic Cases properly.

Is there any hint on this error.

Thanks,
Krutika
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Krutika,

Greetings to you!

I'm sure you've done this but is omni-channel enabled? Do your routing configurations tie to the correct queues? 

In order for cases to successfully route through Omni Channel, you'll need 3 queues - one for Advanced Cases, one for Basic Cases, and one for Overflow (2 of the queues were set up in a previous challenge - you'll need a new one for Overflow). You'll need a Routing Configuration in Omni Channel for each - Advanced and Basic.  Each of these Routing Configurations should reference your Overflow Queue for overflow cases.
Then go back to your Advanced and Basic queue configuration and identify the matching routing channel for each and complete the rest of the Omni Channel setup.

Please refer to the below link which might help you further with the above issue.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9062I000000g6K1QAI

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas