function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priya MishraPriya Mishra 

Please suggest me for the below question

Hi All,

I am working in salesfroce past 3.5 years in this time period i have changed two companies 
 because in my first company they hired for salesforce developer but they have just assinged 
 some salesforce admin related tasks and excel related work and for 1.5 years i was working with the 
 company but i have seen that no learning no proper work so i decieded to 
 leave the company and search for the good work on salesforce itself fortunatily 
 i have got job also in a company. in this company i thought i will get good exposer 
 and work and learning as well but bad luck again the same kind of data realted work in salesforce
 no live developemnet project experience and no growth. now aagin i am trying for the 
 another job where i can have live project developemnet experience but now when i attaned the interview 
 with 3+ years experience they ask everything related to developemnet coding and live project realted questions 
 so because of lack of real time project experience i am getting stuck in interview.
 please suggest me how i can move on to my carier and inhance my technical experience to get the job in MNCs. Duw to some personal problem i have to get the job ASAP.
Aakar MehraAakar Mehra
Firstly you need to learn the basic of salesforce development. You need to have a good knowledge about apex and visualforce.
Follow some Salesforce tutorial from youtube and also follow trailhead. You also need some salesforce certificates so that it can give you some extra priority and it will also make a good impression.
If you need a job in development you should know basic stuff about salesforce development, and since you got 3 years of experience, the company will expect alot from you so start learning the programming language and visualforce so that you get a good job. And also certificates are important so try and pass the exam.
All the best.

Priya MishraPriya Mishra
Thanks for the reply i am aware of the salesforce basics and configuration related activities but i dont have real time project working experience for development  i am getting stuck while writing the apex logics asked in the interview and not able to get the real time senario to work on that. 
Aakar MehraAakar Mehra
Follow this - https://trailhead.salesforce.com
Trailhead contains some projects on every topic and you can practice apex in trailhead.
Just try to create some simple programs and if you know java then convert java code into apex and practice it.
Covert all the java code into apex, because the syntax are same and then your logic will be clear.
Just practice from beginner and then go to intermediate , it will help u alot.
Also search interview questions online for salesforce.

KapilCKapilC
Hi Priya,

Please send me your resume.

Regards,
Kapil
(forcecube@gmail.com)
Priya MishraPriya Mishra
Hi Kapil sure i will share my resume with you.

Thanks.
Priya MishraPriya Mishra
hello kapil,

i talked with HR so can you please let me know for which company opening is there.
alfred coxalfred cox

Buy 1LB #Black #Cherry #Soda[Grade: A]
message me for more details for BULK ORDERS AND MORE
Each transaction is unique and customer focused.
GET KIK OR WICKR ON YOUR PHONE AND ADD ME FOR FAST AND
DISCREET CHAT
CONTACT US
WICKR >>>>>>>> ID ( Simpleplant420 )
KIK ID >>>>..( Simpleplant420]