function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eclipse DeveloperEclipse Developer 

Chat Button doesn't work with Omni-Channel?

Hey Guys
I have live agent setup and community where I populate the button. Problem is button work with live agent smoothly but, when I online through omnichannel the button seems to be "Agent Offline.
Please suggest me the best solution.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings to you!

Below are the few reasons that may cause the chat button to show offline.
  • If Chat button is leveraging skill-based routing and has multiple skills associated to it, please ensure at least one agent with all the skills associated to chat button is logged in.
  • If Chat is leveraging Omni routing, ensure that the unit of capacity defined in the routing configuration doesn't surpass the unit of capacity defined in the presence configuration. That is, unit of capacity defined in routing configuration is 4 whereas the unit of Capacity defined in the presence configuration is 2.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Michael DimitriMichael Dimitri
HI @khan Anas,
I'm currently facing the same issue when I switch the Routing Type in Chat Buttons & Invitations  to Skill based but when queue based it is working fine.
How come there have to be one online with all the skills?