function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Uttpal chandraUttpal chandra 

Lightning component is not visible in Salesforce mobile 1 app

Hi all,
I have created lightning component in salesforce and placed it is on related list and it is visible in desktop but not visble in mobile app in salesforce.

Anyonw know what is the problem.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Uttpal,

Greetings to you!

A Lightning component cannot be added directly in the record related list in the Salesforce mobile app. Salesforce app uses the standard compact page layout as defined in the Page Layout Editor, not a Lightning Page that can be edited in Lightning App Builder. The Page Layout Editor doesn't support adding Lightning components.

Please refer to the below link which might help you further with the above requirement.

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/201327/how-can-i-include-a-lightning-component-in-a-record-detail-page-in-salesforce1?rq=1

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Sowmya KandulaSowmya Kandula
This worked for me. In ipad settings ->  selected Salesforce App and “Allow Cross-Website Tracking”
And update apps and pages for mobile and update pagelayout for downloadable app (Lightning on tablet: full-width. Pilot feature. See below
) in Setup - > New Salesforce Mobile App QuickStart.