function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Supriya Bethala 1Supriya Bethala 1 

Refresh the lightning component after creating case record in that record page

I am using service console App.I have a Detail-record page, where you can see (record page, activity timeline page and related list) and on header of the page there is new support case button to create a new case record.
I have an activity timeline (lightning component) that display a case record, event, record view details. Whenever detail page is opened, it automatically retrieve the record ID of that detail page and display those records(CASE,EVENT,RECORD VIEWS DETAILS) in activity Timeline component.
so far whenever we create a case record, I have to manually refresh the page then it will display the new case record in activity timeline page.
Now my requirement is, Instead of doing manual refresh, I want it to auto refresh the activity timeline(lightning component) to view the case record by using NEW SUPPORT CASE button.
ActivityTimeline is a lightning component, where I need to write a code for auto refresh process.
Please let me know if you need more information
Please help me out of this.
Many thanks in advance

Sanjay Bhati 95Sanjay Bhati 95
Hi Supriya

We can use reFresh event in lightning component to refresh our component. So you can use below line to fire the reFresh event whenever your case record created successfully. This is standard so nothing will effect on your component.
$A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire();

Thanks