function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mayank mishra 39mayank mishra 39 

Trailhead superbadge challenge error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check 
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Mayank,

Check there will be a step missing or something went wrong as well as Name/API Name will not be according to challenge.
Basically, Salesforce will show a weird error if there is something wrong. 
This is not great news I did not create many org for due to this Error.

The below steps is based on my specific example and I can’t guarantee it will work in your specific case. But several comments from other users prove that the solution works, as they have managed to successfully pass by this error following the steps below.

1- Delete the existing Challenge file
2- Delete it from the bin as well
3- Wait for 5-10 minutes
4- Try to Check Challenge again
5- The original error should disappear and be replaced by a challenge related message like ‘Couldn’t find ...that Challenge file Something like that...’ (“3. Create Again”)
6- Now try to create the deleted Challenge file. Make sure you don’t make any mistake in the name, as for some people error appears when they rename.

The same problem facing by many peoples:-
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AzQdIAK

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi