function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Niki Shah 12Niki Shah 12 

can i create sign block in quote template

how can i do create sign block in quote template  can you please help me

Best Answer chosen by Niki Shah 12
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Niki,

Please follow the given below points and link with the help of these points and link you can solve your problem, it may be helpful to you.

Add a Signature Block to a Quote Template:

1. Drag Text/Image Field into the footer of your template, To right-align your signature block, or to create two signature blocks and use two columns.
2. Enter a label for each line that you want to create. For example, enter Signature, Name, Title, or Date.
3. To create a line where the customer can sign or write other information, press and hold the underscore key.
4. Click OK.
5. Save your changes.

Link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=quotes_template_add_signature.htm&type=5

Enter a label for each line you want to create. For example:

Signature
Name
Title
Date

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha

All Answers

Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Niki,

Please follow the given below points and link with the help of these points and link you can solve your problem, it may be helpful to you.

Add a Signature Block to a Quote Template:

1. Drag Text/Image Field into the footer of your template, To right-align your signature block, or to create two signature blocks and use two columns.
2. Enter a label for each line that you want to create. For example, enter Signature, Name, Title, or Date.
3. To create a line where the customer can sign or write other information, press and hold the underscore key.
4. Click OK.
5. Save your changes.

Link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=quotes_template_add_signature.htm&type=5

Enter a label for each line you want to create. For example:

Signature
Name
Title
Date

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
This was selected as the best answer
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Niki,
Follow these step for create sign block in quote template:
1. Drag Text/Image Field into the footer of your template. To right-align your signature block, or to create two signature blocks, use two columns.
4. Click OK.
5. Save your changes.
Have you accomplished Step 1, putting the Image/Text field in the footer? If so, what steps 2 and 3 are telling you to do is literally this:
Signature  ____________________
Name        ____________________
Title       ____________________
Date        ____________________
After each label, just hold down the Shift key and the hyphen/underscore key simultaneously to create a "line" of several underscores to whatever your desired length is.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi
Niki Shah 12Niki Shah 12
hi thanks for your help but i have a question can i put e signature in sign block in quote template