function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neeraj Sharma 103Neeraj Sharma 103 

Hi Everyone can we create custom salesforce bell notification

Hi Experts 

Can we create a salesforce bell notification for approval process using Apex Trigger,Apex class , Lightning Component  I searched on google also its says By Using Process builder we create a salesforce custom notification but i want to send notification when user clicked on the submit for approval button i am and in approval process My Users in queues so salesforce not sent bell notification to Queue Users so how to send bell notificatio Queue Users If any one doing this type of scenario so please share with me Any Example 

Thanks in Advance
Neeraj Sharma
Best Answer chosen by Neeraj Sharma 103
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Neeraj ,
Notifications alert your users when key events occur in Salesforce that they should know about or that require their attention—such as when they receive approval requests or are mentioned in Chatter posts. Lightning Experience includes a list of notifications that users can quickly access from any page.
It will not work if you mention yourself in chatter. To see this in action
Login as user A
Chatter post using User A -> User B
Login as user User B and see notification
I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi

All Answers

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Neeraj ,
Notifications alert your users when key events occur in Salesforce that they should know about or that require their attention—such as when they receive approval requests or are mentioned in Chatter posts. Lightning Experience includes a list of notifications that users can quickly access from any page.
It will not work if you mention yourself in chatter. To see this in action
Login as user A
Chatter post using User A -> User B
Login as user User B and see notification
I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi
This was selected as the best answer
Neeraj Sharma 103Neeraj Sharma 103

Hi Ajay K Dubedi 

I dont understand what you say i want to create lightning bell notification I have approval process in approval process Assigned Approver is A queue members i want to send lightning bell notification to them When Records goes for approval like Standard functionality og bell notificstion when Assigned Approver is Users in Approval Process

Prashant SAhaPrashant SAha
Hi Neeraj, Did you find a solution to this issue.
Vamsi M 25Vamsi M 25
Hi   Neeraj Sharma ans prasanth 
You have any solution please share with me ragarding bell notification

Thanks,
vmasi.