function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura Babb 4Laura Babb 4 

inbound change set failing on multiple apex tests

Hi Developers!
I need help please! I have deployed a change set to production and it is failing on multiple apex tests. I looked at some of the classes that failed and they are not working/old and obsolete. I don't know how to deactivate them or modify to make them work so that the failures clear up. Also, it seems that I have a lot of exception errors since I created more complex process builders. Could this be the cause of the failures? I am the SF Admin and the only SF person here, so my resources are limited and all help is appreciated!
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Laura Babb 4
About MeAbout Me
Hi Laura, as a quick fix instead of running all the tests while deploying in production, choose the option run only specific test class and give the test class name included in the change set which should let you. If you are only deploying process builders no tests class are necessary to run select the 'run specific test class' and validate. Hope this helps!

All Answers

About MeAbout Me
Hi Laura, as a quick fix instead of running all the tests while deploying in production, choose the option run only specific test class and give the test class name included in the change set which should let you. If you are only deploying process builders no tests class are necessary to run select the 'run specific test class' and validate. Hope this helps!
This was selected as the best answer
Laura Babb 4Laura Babb 4
Thank you! This worked! And this wasn't a process builder on this change set, but since I created more complex process builders, I have been getting exception errors like you can see above (even not during a change set. They come to my email as flowapplication errors.) How do I go about troubleshooting/fixing? Is there a good Apex/SF Development for Dummies book that you can recommend?
About MeAbout Me
Hi Laura, error messages from above are hardly visible, you can debug these flow errors in lower environments. I would suggest playing around trailhead is the best approach to learn. I could take a look at these errors and try to fix if shared with me. Email me at ravidendhi@gmail.com. good day!