function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sitanshu ShuklaSitanshu Shukla 

Need answer with explanation

Potential car buyers working on car company can make offer on multiple cars that are listed with the car Company. Offer amount can be modified; however the car that has the offer cannot be modified after the offer is placed?

What should be done to associated offer with car in the schema for organization?

1 - create lookup with offer to car custom object
2-  create master detail with offer to car custom object
3-  create lookup with car to offer custom object
4-  create master detail in contact object to both car and offer custom object.

Shubham_KumarShubham_Kumar
Hi Sitanshu

If i am getting the requirements right, there can be some cars which has no potential buyers or no offers on it so this rules out the Master Deail Relationship because in the MD relaionship the field is required.That leaves us with lookup relationship and the answer is 3 because you can have several cars under the same offers so on the Car Object you should create a Lookup Realtionship to the Offer object.

Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S:- Please mark this as the best answer if this helps you.

Regards
Shubham Kumar

Humanter ManaHumanter Mana
I don't think it's a secret to anyone that buying a good used car in the Lebanon, Indiana area. It's not hard at all. And basically, if you would like to choose yourself a good used Hyundai car, then I have just wonderful advice for you. It is only that you now need to go to This site https://findacar.today/lebanon-indiana used cars for sale lebanon indiana more than confidently I can tell you that only here you can make this order, and it is absolutely easy.