function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TROGTROG 

Visual Flow simple lookup crashing with error 1590006369-71166 (-548403183)

When trying to perform a record lookup within Flow, I've found the lookup now crashing under certain circumstances.  I had it in a dynamic query, so it took me awhile to figure out it was because of the lookup crashing that the dynamic query wasn't returning any choices.
I setup a Flow to try to isolate the issue.  I first query a custom object 'interest__c' for a record based on record type and have it return its name and 'Interest_Type__c' (pick list field).  I then lookup based on finding 'RI' in the interest name, again returning name and type.  Both of these queries succeed and return records showing 'RI' as 'Interest_Type__c'.  When I query a 3rd time filtering by 'Interest_Type__c' = 'RI', it crashes with the following error message.
======================================
Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1590006369-71166 (-548403183). You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.
======================================
Here is a screen shot of the debug log from this 3-part test:
User-added image
Debug Log Part 2 of 2
TROGTROG
I dont have a developer support license, so SFDC told me they wouldn't work on this defect (Visual Flow not supported?!?) and kicked me to post it to this dev forum.  If anyone sees this and has one, PLEASE post this defect/case so SFDC can work on resolving it.  Thanks!
Carla Estey 9Carla Estey 9
Were you ever able to get an answer?