function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tom Coffey 4Tom Coffey 4 

Lightning Record Page activation for Phone causing Managed Package install to fail

I‘ve created a managed package that includes objects with Lightning Record Pages (LRP).

When I attempt to install the managed package in a test environment, I get the error “Small is not a supported form factor" which causes my install to fail.

I’ve traced this error back to the LRP activation.

If I activate a LRP as an Org Default I’m given the option to make it the default for Desktop, Phone, or Desktop and Phone.

I chose Desktop and Phone because why wouldn’t I want users to have a good mobile experience. 

But the Phone / mobile option caused the error.  I verified this by changing the activation to Desktop only and the install worked. 

Interestingly, if I go down the “App, Record Type, and Profile” activation path (some of my objects have different record types with different LRPs) I don’t get an option to choose Phone.  Desktop is the only option.

So, is there a way to activate LRPs for Phone without causing errors? 

If not, any idea why Salesforce give the option of assigning an LRP as the Phone view?   
Ramakrishna Reddy GouniRamakrishna Reddy Gouni
I created two LP(detail and app) added page to managed packed it is successfully uploaded. Here observed when saving page I put first time desktop and next phone and next tablet-landscape. 

I think there is no permission error, check your data presentation in phone view.