function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
saranya sista 4saranya sista 4 

How to add a vf page to community home page tab ?

i want my user to redirect to a vf page on clicking a url sent via email . i wwant to place that vf page in communities . its a survey form hence no session logins required . 

could someone please suggest me the approach.
Jay GuruswamyJay Guruswamy

You have to create a salesforce site and make the site accessible without logging in.

Then you have to add the VF page to the site and make it visible to the profile of the site user.

The details are available in the salesforce help!.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sites_overview.htm&type=5

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Saranya,
As far as I understand your requirement you are mailing URL like: https://AnyName-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/lightning/page/home and on this link you want a vf page. If so, then please do the following:
1. From Setup --> Quick find box --> Visualforce pages, select the vf page you want to add.
2. Now click on edit and select 'Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app' checkbox and save it.
3. Now go to you homepage (the above link) and click on setting tab and select 'Edit page'.
4. From the page that opens drag and drop visualforce (from left side pannel) to the page (enclosed boxes) and select your visualforce page name from the pannel at right side.
5. Now click save and go back, you will see your vf page is added.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi 
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Saranya,

Please follow the given steps as it may help you in solving your problem.
1. Give Visualforce page access to users by profile.
  a. From Setup, enter Profiles in the Quick Find box, then select Profiles.
  b. Click the name of the profile you want to modify.
  c. On the Profile page, click Enabled Visualforce Page Access.
  d. In the Enabled Visualforce Page Access section of the Profile page, click Edit.
  e. In the Available Visualforce Pages list, select the Visualforce pages that you want to make available to this profile and then click Add.
  f. Click Save.

2. Make the Visualforce page available for your community.
  a. From Setup, enter Visualforce Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Visualforce Pages.
  b. Click Edit for the page you want to make available for your community.
  c. Select Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app and click Save.

For more information please refer to the below links.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=community_builder_use_visualforce.htm&type=5

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha.