function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
J. Scott CromieJ. Scott Cromie 

Using force:source:retrieve in an untracked org - error 1351326929-14746 (571045392)

Hi All,

I'm trying to pull all the metadata I can from a heavily customized org.  I tried using a package.xml file, but it seemed to be quite unwieldy.  And then, I happened upon force:source:retrieve in sfdx!  It worked with a small subset of the Metadata types relating to custom objects  

sfdx force:source:retrieve -m CustomObject,ActionOverride,HistoryRetentionPolicy,RecordType,SearchLayouts,SharingRecalculation

so I thought "Great!  Let's try it with everything!"

sfdx force:source:retrieve -m AccountRelationshipShareRule,ActionLinkGroupTemplate,AnalyticSnapshot,AnimationRule,ArticleType,ApexClass,ApexComponent,ApexPage,ApexTestSuite,ApexTrigger,AppMenu,ApprovalProcess,AssignmentRules,Audience,AuraDefinitionBundle,AuthProvider,AutoResponseRules,Bot,BotVersion,BrandingSet,CallCenter,CampaignInfluenceModel,CaseSubjectParticle,Certificate,ChatterExtension,CleanDataService,CMSConnectSource,Community,CommunityTemplateDefinition,CommunityThemeDefinition,ConnectedApp,ContentAsset,CorsWhitelistOrigin,CspTrustedSite,CustomApplication,CustomApplicationComponent,CustomFeedFilter,CustomHelpMenuSection,CustomLabels,CustomNotificationType,CustomObject,ActionOverride,BusinessProcess,CompactLayout,CustomField,FieldSet,HistoryRetentionPolicy,Index,ListView,NamedFilter,RecordType,SearchLayouts,SharingReason,SharingRecalculation,ValidationRule,WebLink,CustomObjectTranslation,CustomPageWebLink,CustomPermission,CustomSite,CustomTab,CustomValue,Dashboard,DataCategoryGroup,DelegateGroup,Document,DuplicateRule,EclairGeoData,EmailServicesFunction,EmailTemplate,EmbeddedServiceBranding,EmbeddedServiceConfig,EmbeddedServiceFieldService,EmbeddedServiceFlowConfig,EmbeddedServiceLiveAgent,EntitlementProcess,EntitlementTemplate,EscalationRules,EventDelivery,EventSubscription,ExternalDataSource,ExternalServiceRegistration,FeatureParameterBoolean,FeatureParameterDate,FeatureParameterInteger,FlexiPage,Flow,FlowCategory,FlowDefinition,Folder,GlobalPicklist,GlobalPicklistValue,GlobalValueSet,GlobalValueSetTranslation,Group,HomePageComponent,HomePageLayout,InstalledPackage,KeywordList,Layout,Letterhead,LightningBolt,LightningComponentBundle,LightningExperienceTheme,LiveChatAgentConfig,LiveChatButton,LiveChatDeployment,LiveChatSensitiveDataRule,ManagedTopics,MatchingRule,Metadata,MetadataWithContent,MilestoneType,ModerationRule,NamedCredential,Network,NetworkBranding,Package,PathAssistant,PermissionSet,PlatformCachePartition,PlatformEventChannel,Portal,PostTemplate,PresenceDeclineReason,PresenceUserConfig,Profile,ProfileActionOverride,ProfilePasswordPolicy,Queue,QueueRoutingConfig,QuickAction,RecommendationStrategy,RecordActionDeployment,RemoteSiteSetting,Report,ReportType,Role,RoleOrTerritory,SamlSsoConfig,Scontrol,ServiceChannel,ServicePresenceStatus,Settings,SharedTo,SharingBaseRule,SharingRules,SharingSet,SiteDotCom,Skill,StandardValueSet,StandardValueSetTranslation,StaticResource,SynonymDictionary,Territory,Territory2,Territory2Model,Territory2Rule,Territory2Type,TimeSheetTemplate,TopicsForObjects,TransactionSecurityPolicy,Translations,UserCriteria,UserInterfaceSettings,WaveApplication,WaveDataflow,WaveDashboard,WaveDataset,WaveLens,WaveTemplateBundle,WaveXmd,Workflow,WorkSkillRouting,WorkSkillRoutingAttribute

I got an UNKNOWN_ERROR with the error code 
error 1351326929-14746 (571045392)

Not sure if there's some limit I'm hitting, but I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this or has attempted to grab everything to seed a bitbucket repository from a configured (and I'm talking YEARS) org.

Thanks,

Scott