function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bryan Leaman 6Bryan Leaman 6 

View record page in lightning: An internal server error has occurred Error ID

I have a user who regularly gets a salesforce internal error when navigating to recor detail pages in lightning:
Looks like there's a problem.
An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 275320530-4767 (-683249219)

He's clicking a link on a list of records and the link simply goes to the native record detail page for the record. Usually just refreshing the page will eliminate the error and the record will be displayed. 

I've seen the same error and attempted to grab debug logs, but they always look fine. The only difference I see is that when I get this error it appears that maybe two requests are being bundled, but they both succeed (no errors in the logs at all -- just a simple soql query that returns results). Again, refreshing the page often works, and then I see the requests coming through on separate logs.
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
Please raise a ticket with SF support and quote this error id. They will check the debug logs generated on server against this error id.
Bryan Leaman 6Bryan Leaman 6
Based on prior experience with salesforce support, since this involves a custom VF page providing links to records in a managed object (even though it's just a standard lightning page) they'll tell me we don't have developer support and/or they can't do anything because a managed package is involved.