function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Somya TiwariSomya Tiwari 

Unable to login to Trailhead Playground

I am unable to login to Trailhead !! I am again and again redirected to login.salesforce.com
Anyone came accross to any such issue? 

Tried creating multiple playgrounds !! Still unable to use Trailhead any solution to this?
Best Answer chosen by Somya Tiwari
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Somya,

Greetings to you!

This might be a cache issue. I suggest you please give a try by logging out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists I would suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for better and quick assistance on the above issue.

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Somya,

Greetings to you!

This might be a cache issue. I suggest you please give a try by logging out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists I would suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for better and quick assistance on the above issue.

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
Somya TiwariSomya Tiwari
I have changed the browser and still the issue is there, also tried creating trailhead playground username and password, but i am unable to login via that, i have to enter a Developer Org password, only after that i can login. Also at times when i open developer console and click on preview for visualforce pages it logs out automatically and again i have to login, but this time it doesn't redirects me to playground.
Newbie999Newbie999
Hi Somya,
 Even I was facing this issue. Probably cause of logging into multiple accounts through different URL. I was trying to log into trailhead org after a long time (almost a year).  Use Ctrl+shift+delete to clear all browsing data, cache, history and try logging in afresh. Also trying a different browser or incognito window will help.  

Let me know if it helps. :)
Somya TiwariSomya Tiwari
I have already tries incognito and different browsers, have also tried via my collogue's computer, and it was having the same issue. After nearly 4 - 5 Hrs when i tried at home, it was working normally !! Will update if i have the problem persistent in my Office Computer.
Konstantin K 4Konstantin K 4
I faced with the same issue the other days. The issue was solved by opening trailhead via a link in a Salesforce org. Steps are below:
1. When you have been redirected to login.salesforce.com, login to your org
2. Click Help & Training (question mark) item in the top right corner
3. Click "Go to Trailhead" option under "Resources" section
It should do the trick.