function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sen19sen19 

Connected Apps usage

I have 5 different 3rd party application out of these only one is now connected with SFDC CRM via connected app(Oath). Now I have to connect rest 4 applications with SFDC via connected app. Shall I have to create another 4 differents connected apps?
Can any one suggest which is best way to achive this. Thanks!!

Best Answer chosen by sen19
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi ananga,
Try the below code now it works fine:
Yes you can use one connected app for more than one application but the is a limit of URLs characters:

The callback URL field has a limit of 2000 characters, cumulatively. If you enter several URLs and they exceed this limit, create another connected app to manage more callback URLs.
For more information about connected app refer to below link:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_developer_environment_dotnet_tipsheet.meta/salesforce_developer_environment_dotnet_tipsheet/salesforce_developer_environment_remoteaccess.htm

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi

All Answers

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi ananga,
Try the below code now it works fine:
Yes you can use one connected app for more than one application but the is a limit of URLs characters:

The callback URL field has a limit of 2000 characters, cumulatively. If you enter several URLs and they exceed this limit, create another connected app to manage more callback URLs.
For more information about connected app refer to below link:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_developer_environment_dotnet_tipsheet.meta/salesforce_developer_environment_dotnet_tipsheet/salesforce_developer_environment_remoteaccess.htm

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi
This was selected as the best answer
sen19sen19

Hi Ajay, if i am connecting different system with one connected app and mentioning different callback urls. Then how the system will land to a pariticular url (post authentication)? how can i configure it? can u please let me know in details.