function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kishore BodduKishore Boddu 

code coverage is good in Dev Sandbox and when I deploy it to UAt code coverage shows zero and test calsses fails

Hi,

I deployed my changes from dev sandbox to UAt sandbox. When I ran the test classes in dev it works fine and no issues with code covera ge as well. But after deploying these changes to UAT test classes are failing and code coverage shows 0%.

Please help me out on this. 

Thanks and Regards,
Kishore
GovindarajGovindaraj
Hi Kishore,

It seems your dev org and UAT are not in sync. Test class could fail because of multiple reasons,
1. Bad test data.
2. Validation rules. etc

Once you ran the test class, it will provide you the information for failure. Find the root cause based on that information.

Thanks,
Govindaraj.S
Kishore BodduKishore Boddu
Govindaraj,

Thanks for quick response. Dev org and UAT both are in Sync. But the problem here is, if I run the test classes in dev org there are no errors and code coverage also looks good but after deploying it to UAT why I am having issue with test class errors and code coverage.

I am having below issue after deploying it to UAT.

Error:  System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101.

Even though I tried to take these errors out I am keep on getting errors in other related classes. Not sure what exactly I need to do here.

Thanks
kishore
Durga PaavanDurga Paavan
Hi Kishore,

Can you please check and let us know if the test classes have @istest(seealldata=true) annotation?

Cheers,
Durgapaavan