function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zhang yuanzhang yuan 

Salesforce lightning。How to change the page layout from two cloumn to one column, and i have setting in the [edit page],but didn`t work. I thought that must be the page layout list was setting wrong, but i dont`t know how to solve

I use the Salesforce lightning for a develope.
I want change the page layout from two cloumn to one column,
and i have setting in the [edit page],but didn`t work.
I thought that must be the page layout list was setting wrong,
but i dont`t know how to solve that right.
mritzimritzi
Open the lightning page where you want to change page layout. Click on gear icon on top right, select Edit page. (Assuming you are admin)
Once loaded, click on the 'Details' tab, in the right side you will see details of the page layout thats applicable on the lightning page.
Go to Setup -> Object manager -> Page Layout -> Select the page layout that you saw earlier. Edit layout in all sections to single column, save & refresh the lightning page. It should be done.

(Assuming that you are viewing record detail page, if you are viewing Lightning component, then a developer will have to change code in Lightning component to make layout single column)

If this helps solve your problem, please mark this as BEST ANSWER, so that others may benefit later.
mritzimritzi
If the answer posted above has solved your issue, please mark it as best answer, or add details of any problems you faced after implementing suggestions