function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ramesh SomalagariRamesh Somalagari 

Send Email is disabled or activities are not allowed. Enable Send Email and allow activities, then try again

I'm getting the following error while deploying the case page layout to another org vi Copado.
Deployment Error:

[QuickAction Case.Custom_Email] Send Email is disabled or activities are not allowed. Enable Send Email and allow activities, then try again.[Layout Case-Billing Line Item Adjustment] In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named Case.Custom_Email found

In target org I did the "No Access" for Deliverability under the Email Administration and tried to deploy the page layout still getting the same error.
Kindly please help me out.
Karthikeyan Rajendran 14Karthikeyan Rajendran 14
Hi Ramesh

Check Email Deliverability in your organization. Check what is selected in Access to send Email (All email services) picklist. If No access is selected then mail will not be sent. Change it to All email and try.

Also check whether Send Email is enabled in the Profile of the user.

Regards
karthik
Ramesh SomalagariRamesh Somalagari
Hi Karthik,
How to check send email is enabled for profile?

I have selected "All email" option under Email Deliverability on target org.

Could you please help me on this.

Regards, Ramesh S
Karthikeyan Rajendran 14Karthikeyan Rajendran 14
Hi Ramesh

In Setup > Manage users >  Profiles - Click the profile to which the user is associated to. Once you are in Under General User Permissions check for Send Email option. If its not checked please enable it and try.

Regards
Karthik
MRINAL KUMAR 21MRINAL KUMAR 21
Hi Ramesh,

Send email quick box would not be enabled in the sandbox you are trying to deploy the quick action.
Enable the email to case setting in the target sandbox and try once again.

Regards,
Mrinal
MRINAL KUMAR 21MRINAL KUMAR 21
Hi Ramesh,

Send email quick action would not be enabled in the sandbox you are trying to deploy the quick action.
If you will go and try to create a quick action you will not find send email option in drop down.

Try enabling the email to case setting in the target sandbox and validate once again.

Regards,
Mrinal
Shelja Agrawal 1Shelja Agrawal 1
Was anyone able to resolve this issue ?
Pankaj PPankaj P
Setting "All email" option under Email Deliverability on target org resolves this issue. 
Lisa Peterson 10Lisa Peterson 10
A huge Thank you Pankaj P!  I've been looking everywhere for this and couldn't figure it out.  This fixed my problem in the sandbox.