function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shahin__cShahin__c 

Apex-Defined array parameter from flow to lightning component

When trying to pass a collection of an apex defined objects to a lightning component getting the following error: 

"ByteCodeObjectInstance serialization is only supported for streams that implement the ExecutionContextProvider interface" 

in the flow screen which embeds the lightning component. doInit method of the lightning component controller does not run which suggests the component hasn't even initiated. 

The Apex defined class extends another class and all attributes have 
@AuraEnabled @InvocableVariable tags to allow access to them in both flows and lightning component. 

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue? and how to resolve it?

I will try and simplify above by first use single Apex-Defined object rathar than an array [] of the objects when inputing into the controller.

I'm following the guide from this release note and it mentions the supported data types which includes lists and complex objects (extended) classes

"Supported data types in an Apex class are Boolean, Integer, Long, Decimal, Double, Date, DateTime, and String. Single values as well as lists are supported for each data type. Multiple Apex classes can be combined to represent complex web objects."

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer19/release-notes/rn_forcecom_flow_data_integration.htm