function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alana SantosAlana Santos 

Class and trigger deploying error

Hello guys! :)

Could someone help me with this?

I'm trying to deploy classes and triggers using the change set settings, but the error bellow persists. Can anyone help? Because in my researches, I found out that I'm not the only one to face that, even though , is so difficult to find a solution...

Error:

' line -1, column -1: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class <class name> : Variable does not exist: run
Stack Trace: null '

I've tried:

> Opened a ticket on SF to the "Compile all triggers" to appears in my work org;
> Compile all triggers and classes;
> Update the API versions of my classes and triggers;
> Validat my classes with the other components that it has dependencies.

I don't know what more I can do...
Best Answer chosen by Alana Santos
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alana,

Greetings to you!

I tried to research your problem and found that this is a known issue. They have provided a workaround to "Compile all classes"  which you have already tried. Keep watching this issue until get fixed.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000mCXpQAM

You can select the 'This Issue Affects Me' button to report your account and receive updates.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alana,

Greetings to you!

I tried to research your problem and found that this is a known issue. They have provided a workaround to "Compile all classes"  which you have already tried. Keep watching this issue until get fixed.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000mCXpQAM

You can select the 'This Issue Affects Me' button to report your account and receive updates.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
Alana SantosAlana Santos

Hello Khan!

Greetings to you too!

My team and I was reseaching and investigating about this problem and in the end, was a silly thing: The creation of variable 'run' , that was being referenced in other classes, was commented in the main class...

I'm very thankful of your help!

:)

Alana