function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MinakoMinako 

Link does not work on Visualforce page after switching to Lightning

Hello,
I'm preparing for visualforce page for using Salesforce Lightning from Salesforce Classic.

I added 'lightningStyleSheets="true"' to <apex:page> tag at visualforce page which has <apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"~>.
Then switch to Lightning Experience and  I attach file at 'Notes & Attachments' relatedlist.
After that any links in this page don't work. For example, Title link in 'Notes & Attachments', link of Created By etc..
Get the title link URL and executeit at  new browser's address, then the file can open.
In addition, when this visualforce page is closed at once  open again, these links can work.
I'm preparing for visualforce page for using Salesforce Lightning from Salesforce Classic.

I added 'lightningStyleSheets="true"' to <apex:page> tag at visualforce page which has <apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"~>.
Then switch to Lightning Experience and  I attach file at 'Notes & Attachments' relatedlist.
After that any links in this page don't work. For example, Title link in 'Notes & Attachments', link of Created By etc..
Get the title link URL and executeit at  new browser's address, then the file can open.
In addition, when this visualforce page is closed at once  open again, these links can work.

If someone knows how to resolve this problem, please advise me.
Thank you,