function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal 

Not receiving emails for the questions that I follow

Hi Everyone,

From last two weeks, I am not receiving any emails for the questions that I follow. It was working fine but suddenly the emails stopped coming.
I checked my profile and this checkbox "Email me when someone replies to posts I follow" is marked as true.
I also tried to change my email but that also doesn't work.

It is so frustrating to check the number of replies on questions that I follow and than see what users have posted. Can someone help me to resolve this problem as I sepnd a lot of time here and don't want to manually check each and every post.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal
David Zhu 🔥David Zhu 🔥
Same here.
Not only that, I also noticed other changes:
1. It asks me for company information, postal code and confirm the agreement EVERY TIME when I login.
2. Infinite scroll is gone. The forum only lists most recent 20 questions. Scroll down for older questions is not capable anymore.
3. It used to display the user id beside the question and how many replies of this quesiton. It is gone too.

It seems Salesforce is changing for bad.
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Yes David, I also noticed all these changes which gives us a very bad exeperience. You are right, it is changing for bad.

NOTE: I received an email for your reply, may be beacuse I am the owner of this question.