function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neha1130Neha1130 

Hi,I need to have a custom approval process to trigger when I submit a form(on Custom object),when the Submit for Approval is clicked,mails go to approvers along with the attachment .The response captured through email how to proceed? Thanks in Advance

Hi,
I need to have a custom approval process to trigger when I submit a  form(on Custom object),when the Submit  for Approval is clicked,mails go to approvers along with the attachment .The response is captured through emails from Approvers how to achieve this requirment ,Any pointers??
Also ,the approvers can be non salesforce users,is it possible to add non salesforce users as approvers?
Thanks in Advance
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
By design, Approval Processes only allow either a System Administrator and/or the Initial Submitter to recall the submission

There is an idea around this requesting to add the ability to specify other users and/or profiles that can recall an approval request. To design a custom approval process, you should use apex. See this post for sample code
Neha1130Neha1130
This is about recall but I need about sending approval emails with attachments associated with each request.