function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Varun Aggarwal 34Varun Aggarwal 34 

How to create multiple child records using Lightening Flows

I want to create lightening FLOW to create multiple products that link to the Contract. To create a product we have a picklist field which ask about type of product you want (say : type 1, type2, type3) and then we need to select product. I am able to create one record product via FLOW but not able to create multiple product of different type via FLOW.

Can anyone help?

Best Answer chosen by Varun Aggarwal 34
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Varun,

Can you try checking the solution mentioned in the below link i.e., to 1. Screen element to input record data 2. Create Record element to create the record 3. Screen element with toggle to ask if more records need to be added 4. Decision on the toggle element as to go back to 1. Or move on n the flow

>>https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000pWMaQAM

Let me know if this helps and in case if this comes handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej

All Answers

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Varun,

Can you try checking the solution mentioned in the below link i.e., to 1. Screen element to input record data 2. Create Record element to create the record 3. Screen element with toggle to ask if more records need to be added 4. Decision on the toggle element as to go back to 1. Or move on n the flow

>>https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000pWMaQAM

Let me know if this helps and in case if this comes handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
This was selected as the best answer
Varun Aggarwal 34Varun Aggarwal 34
That link is not providing a proper solution. I want to reframe my question, its now simple. How to Create multiple records via FLOW?