function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shubham Sinha 49Shubham Sinha 49 

how to show a custom pop up automatically in lightning component after 15 minutes of inactivity on Community

I need to show a custom  popup when there is no activity after 15 minutes on Community. I know there is a Salesforce out of the box functionality to show the popup when there is no activity but I need to customize the popup but I did not find any way to do that.So I thought to disable the Session setting popup and to create my own custom popup but I got stuck on the implementation that how to make the popup appear after 15 mins of inactivity.
Please help if someone has any idea on this.
Thanks in advance.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
It's not possible. For example, It's not possible to have a lightning component pop this message or modal if you were on a setup screen as you can't place them into such.

You could put it onto the utility bar but that would need the app to have a utility bar.

Here are the targets you can expose it to:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/documentation/en/lwc/lwc.reference_configuration_tags

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.