+ Start a Discussion
Salesforce TalentHubSalesforce TalentHub 

PD 2 SU20 Dumps

Hi, I have dumps for PD2 SU20 Salesforce certification.If anyone wants you can mail me at : saleforcetalenthub36@gmail.com
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Please be advised that this community is focused on Salesforce technical discussions where the forums and participants are geared toward programming troubleshooting and support. 

Don't Post any kind of promotional emails in this Site.

#Spam

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
Salesforce TalentHubSalesforce TalentHub
Ok sir
AjayKumar SaravananAjayKumar Saravanan
I have it exact kryterion screenprint dump for Salesforce ADM 201, App Builder (401) and Platform Developer 1 (CRT 450) SU'20. It's contains accurate questions with verified and validated answers. You can definitely cleared at Single Shot (Many of them cleared and I have proof as well). 200% Assurance. If anyone looking for the same Summer'20, pls mail me at - ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
AjayKumar SaravananAjayKumar Saravanan
I have it exact dump for SFDC Administrator(ADM201), App Builder(401), PD1(CRT450), SalesCloud (CRT251) and ServiceCloud(CRT261) WI'21. It's contains accurate questions with verified answers (I cleared myself)... If anyone looking for the same winter'21, pls mail me at -  ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
Thomas JohThomas Joh
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for ALL the latest Winter 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by ALL for passing all their exams. We offer one to one guidance as well.