function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
alexfrankonealexfrankone 

Currencies Showing Up as Standard Field

Good morning Salesforce Community,
When I create custom objects, a picklist shows up named "Currency" with a field name as "CurrencyIsoCode". Salesforce does not give me an option to delete the field, because it is showing as a standard field. I did try disabling multi-currencies, but it did not make a difference.

Is anyone else having the same issues, and did anyone resolve this issue? Thank you!
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex - Since you have multi-currency in the org, this causes the field to be added to all the objects. 

Are you able to remove the field from the page layout?

There is an idea around this today. I recommend looking at this post as well

If you find this information helpful, please mark this answer as Best. It may help others in the community. Thank You!

Anudeep

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex,

You cannot delete CurrencyIsoCode field,  Once Multi-Currency is activated in your org you cannot be deactivated.

Reference:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000321502&type=1&mode=1

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Sundar M 17Sundar M 17
Hi!
Yes, I couldn't able to remove the currency field. I could understand once the Multi currency is enables we cannot change, but we could able to hide right, unless currency field is not required.
Could you please help out to hide the field in custom object

Thank you.
Sundar. M
Carson DominicCarson Dominic
yeah we are also facing the same issue. While doing the work of bike helmet mirror (https://sanantoniobikeshare.org/best-bike-helmet-mirrors/) the saleforce is not giving us the option to detect the field. Now for most of our work we are using the third party sites. Which is making our work easy and simple.
nokev veriynokev veriy
let’s talk about the 333 angel number meaning, meaning in love. Let's visit here: 333 Angel Number Meaning