function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

Jitterbit Salesforce Upsert Scheduled Job stopped working

I have a couple different upserts built out in Jitterbit that are all supposed to be running everyday. Some of them are working and some of them are not. They are set up to run with the same salesforce user login (whose password is set to Never Expire).

I cannot figure out why some are working and some are not. I scheduled them all at different times throughout the day, so that they don't enter into a race.

If I run the jobs manually they run successfully. 

Can someone offer suggestions or ideas as to what i should be doing to debug?

Thanks. 

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Rov,
Can you enable debug logs at the time when the scheduled job runs and capture to see if there are any error messages? Thanks
SabrentSabrent

Thanks Swetha. Yes i had the debug logs enabled, however since the job doesn't kick off, the debug logs do not track the events. 

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Rov,
Have you checked below to see if the scheduled jobs have been submitted?

Salesforce Classic - Setup | Monitoring | Scheduled Jobs
Salesforce Lightning - Setup | Environments | Jobs | Scheduled Jobs

Happy to answer follow up queries.Thanks
SabrentSabrent

Swetha , yes i did.  The scheduled jobs are not submitted. 
As mentioned, the jobs in jitterbit don't kick off, as a result they don't get submitted. 

Please note that I am using he free Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader. 

I wonder if there is limit on the number of jobs that can be scheduled with the free Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader. 

James DornJames Dorn
Perhaps you should consider an alternative to Jitterbit? In this article (https://skyvia.com/etl-tools-comparison/jitterbit-alternative-skyvia), you can find pros and cons and alternatives to Jitterbit