function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bola Ola 24Bola Ola 24 

Entering parent and child information at the same time before saving the parent and then saving the children records

SFDC Developers, I am a salesforce admin so a novice when it comes to development.
I have 2 objects A and B, A is the parent of B (master detail relationship). My users want a way of forcing the user to always create at least one child record B, whenever a parent record A is created. Meaning do not allow creation of A without a creation of at one record of B. 
How can this be implemented? Suggestions Please.
Is it possible to use LWC and/or visualforce to do this? Can we have a page for the parent record, users enter the fields for the parent record and then by clicking a "Next" button direct users to enter children record(s) for B object and on clicking save from the children B page, it saves parent A first and then saves the children by adding the id from the parent to the children records?
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
Appears to be a duplicate of https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9062I000000IPoF

Please check the inputs posted in the above link. Happy to answer follow up queries.Thanks