function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zifan yanzifan yan 

"Log into a Developer Edition" is missing

Hi,
I am working on "Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring" under "Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring ".

I have followed the steps one by one but stuck at step 7, which asked me to connect my new developer edition to trailhead. 
But I could not find any option under Trailhead playground picklist looks like "Log into a Developer Edition".

I have spent hours trying to fix the problem. Did I possiblly missed any thing? I appreciate it if any one can help me solve this. 

Best Answer chosen by zifan yan
AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Zifan - You need to connect your new Developer Edition to Trailhead so you can pass the challenges in this project. You need to click on 'ConnectOrg' and you will be asked to enter the credentials to connect your org. See screenshot below 

User-added image

See this module to under how to get a username and password for your newly registered org

Please mark this answer as best if you find this information helpful

Thanks, 
Anudeep

All Answers

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Zifan - You need to connect your new Developer Edition to Trailhead so you can pass the challenges in this project. You need to click on 'ConnectOrg' and you will be asked to enter the credentials to connect your org. See screenshot below 

User-added image

See this module to under how to get a username and password for your newly registered org

Please mark this answer as best if you find this information helpful

Thanks, 
Anudeep
This was selected as the best answer
zifan yanzifan yan
Just in case anyone encountered the same situation as me. If you have registered the email for some other Einstein stuff, you might need to register with another account and then connect trailhead to the new one.