function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Srinivas VKSrinivas VK 

components list deployed using the ant script

Hi,
We have deployed components using the ant script 2 months back...now we want to know what are all the components deployed with that script..how would check the list...we cant find it in the changes set...I can see the deployment status but it does not any components list...
Any idea on how to get the component list?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Srinivas,

Unfortunately, there is no way to check which components are being deployed.

Try to check audit trail logs with the deployment date and if you are using any specific user you can try to check with last modified date by user of the component.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Srinivas VKSrinivas VK
From the audit log..I cant see the username but user is deployment  user so i can track with that user id.
Say I have a component called componentn1  ..its showing as 1-Aug-2020...for that date I cant see any change set or any deployments...
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
If you have a separate 'deployment user' then extract 'View Setup Audit Trail' logs and filter with the date when the deployment was performed.  Eg: 1st Aug and component last modified date as 1st August.

You cannot find what are all components were part of that package.xml.  The only way is manually checking components of that particular deployment date.

Below is the idea link request you to review and vote for this feature.

https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000knLJAAY

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar