function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nirma PrajapatiNirma Prajapati 

error on trailhead - Could not find the process builder flow

Hi
I am a beginner and stuck in process builder flow tutorial.
After following all instructions, I clicked on verify steps and getting below error:

Could not find the process builder flow 'Opportunity Stage to Qualification' with proper description. Check the instructions

I cant even edit or delete process flow.

Please help.
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nirma,

There is an appropriate team who can help you with this issue as we do not have access to this error code that you have mentioned here.

I would request you to reach out to the trailhead support here (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home)

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Regards,
Salesforce Support
Gokul Pillai 1Gokul Pillai 1
Hi Nirma,

Check whether you have created the process builder with appropriate name,description as given in the trailhead tutorial also, once a process builder is created you cannot delete or edit it you can just deactivate it. The only way to edit is by cloning the existing process builder and make changes to it. Once, you make the changes activate the new process builder and you are good to go 

Hope this helps. If it doesn't post a screenshot of the error you received  

Thanks!
vijay chavan 6vijay chavan 6
HI Gokul Pillai,
i follow all instructions but facing same problem .
problem => Could not find the process builder flow 'Opportunity Stage to Qualification' with proper description. Check the instructions.