function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Puneet_MishraPuneet_Mishra 

Omni-Channel Queue based routing issue, Omni Supervisor

Hello All,
I am working on Service Cloud and while doing Omni-Channel Queue based routing testing I have encountered an issue. I have created a Community (Public) and allowing guests to create cases from the community without login, (Enable Support API on the community). Cases are getting created in Salesforce but it's getting assigned to my Admin user, I tried changing the Support Setting to "Default Case Owner" but no luck, I tried writing assignment rules to assign the Case to Queue if the type is "Web" but no luck again. Then I wrote a before insert trigger to change the owner to Queue which worked but now the case is not coming for accepting in Omni-Channel when Omni Channel status changed to 'Available'.
Even in the Omni Supervisor tab, the fourth case is not appearing. I have been through all Salesforce documents and didn't find any explanation or any type of limitations

Any help here is very much appreciated.

Omni-Channel not showing Case record created from Community
Omni Supervisor also not showing the Case, even though its been assigned to Queue
Regards,
Puneet
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Puneet, 

You need to set up a routing configuration for the new channel & assign users to this channel.

Please see omni admin guide:  https://blog.bessereau.eu/assets/pdfs/service_presence_administrators.pdf

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you