function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephen VorisStephen Voris 

AppExchange "get it now" login load hanging

So, I'm trying to test out an app in our org's sandbox; I click 'get it now', it tells me I need to log in. Okay, makes sense, but then I get this: 
Screenshot of results after popup window reaches "login successful"

Closing the 'login successful' window punts the dialog box back to the 'please log in' screen.
This also happens in the production org, and with other apps; have pulled up the browser dev console and see two warnings (first one visible in the screenshot), but have not yet acted on them. 
Have successfully downloaded+installed apps from the AppExchange before, but not since July or so.
Am I doing something wrong here, will clearing the browser cache work, or is it something on Salesforce's end?
Best Answer chosen by Stephen Voris
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephen,

Greetings!

I would suggest you to try it in the different browser as well as by clearing the browser cache in the current browser to test.

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

All Answers

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephen,

Greetings!

I would suggest you to try it in the different browser as well as by clearing the browser cache in the current browser to test.

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
This was selected as the best answer
Stephen VorisStephen Voris
Trying it in a different browser (Edge) worked; also tested clearing the browser cache and trying again (with a different app), and that didn't work. So, still a little puzzled what the underlying issue is, but for now this suffices.
Andrew Clinton 9Andrew Clinton 9
Good advice here. Logging in via an Incognito Chrome window worked for me, which saved having to wipe the cache.