function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
robert webber 8robert webber 8 

No Test Method on Package Upload

I am getting this error on a class that has 76% coverage when I try to upload my package. Overall I have 80% coverage. This was a class that had zero coverage on my first attempt. I created the unit test in one of my unit test classes. I thought that would fix it, but I still get the error even though it shows 76% coverage when I run all. Any ideas? I am currently blocked from uploading the package.
robert webber 8robert webber 8
More information. If I create a new class with a different name and copy the old class, and change all references it seems to get past the error for a specific class. Then, the same error for a different class comes up. I have done this for three classes and the error comes up on a different class. All the classes have code coverage greater than 75%. I don't know how many others I need to do, and I can't find any simliarities among them.
logan kookklogan kookk
Have you ever heard about the Charley’s Visit Survey at feedback.charleys.com? If yes!!!! then I wanna tell you that it was an old survey of Charley’s survey cause every year Charley’s updates its new Charley’s survey at different prices due to rampant Competition to encouraged customers.