function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WhiteFusion17WhiteFusion17 

Running a Future method web callout and store values to use in a flow

Hello I have several web call outs to Trello that return the boards, the lists and the labels. I want to use these in a flow to create a new Trello card but all these methods are future methods. What is the best approach for saving the values to use in a flow and using these methods to keep the lists up to date.

so basically the flow would look like this

1. what board do you want to save to ( names and id's returned from future method call out)

2. what list on this board ( takes the ID of the board and feeds it to the out bound future method and returns the name and id's of lists)

3 what's the name and description (takes the ids from step 1 and 2 and puts sends an outbound post request to Trello to create the card)

4 do you want to add any labels ( returns the us of the card and the updates with the labels returned from Trello )

my thoughts are maybe custom meta data types then launch the future methods as batches to keep them updated  

if you have a better solution please let me know !!!
Best Answer chosen by WhiteFusion17
WhiteFusion17WhiteFusion17
As no response though I would post what I did.

I basically created a new custom object and now update this with batch and just use the flow to pull these records